Thursday, January 5, 2012

Anger is burning my chest right now.


I don’t want children. OMG. And why is it that women think I have gone temporarily insane and treat my like an invalid who doesn’t know what she is saying. Gibberish is suddenly pouring out of my mouth. “Oh you poor thing, you don’t know what you are saying! Of course you want children, of course you do! I can’t wait till you have babies…you will change your mind in a few years. And laugh at yourself, silly girl.”

Oh I am so fed up with people’s opinions being shoved on me. Yes, I agree, I might change my mind in ten years, but right now, I am 99% sure I do not want to have children exit my womb. I kinda don’t even see why normal women want babies…but nope, I won’t get into that now, I won’t stoop to the frustrating-and-infuriating-people-who-assume-I’m-the-crazy-one’s level.

There are multiple reasons I don’t want children, and my list grows weekly. Some are very personal that I won't devulge except to a handful of people in my life, and some are pure “selfishness” (for example, kids are fucking expensive and I want that money for me.)



So next time some innocent woman tells you that she doesn’t want children, please, please, please respect her decision and STAY THE HELL OUTTA IT. You don't know what's going on nor are you the decision making person for that woman's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment